Image copyright: Wasserwerk
An optional Conference Gala Dinner will be held on Friday 13 October 2017 at Wasserwerk, a 100 year old pumping station centrally located in the former west side of Berlin.
The historical architecture of this industrial building combines tradition with modernity. Original machinery, beautiful majolica tiles, and the graceful arched roof make this a stunning and atmospheric venue.
The evening will commence with an aperitif in the former engine room of the pumping station, followed by a three-course dinner. After dinner, there will be the opportunity for dancing as the scene is set for a disco - join your colleagues and start the networking!
Tickets are 80 Euros + VAT (@19%) and are not included in your registration fee. Guest tickets can also be purchased.
To book your ticket(s), please select the Gala Dinner option when making your conference registration.
Should you have any queries, please contact the Conference Project Lead, Dr Fiona Watson
The easiest way of travelling around Berlin is via the famous public transport system.
Wasserwerk is located 20-25 minutes from the conference venue by metro.
To get to Wasserwerk from the Hilton:
- Take metro number U2 from Stadtmitte station (outside the hotel) in the direction of Ruhleben.
- Change at Nollendorfplatz.
- Take metro number U3 in the direction of Breitenbachplatz to Spichernstr.
- On exiting Spichernstr station, walk east on Pariser Str. towards Bundesallee.
- Turn right onto Bundesallee.
- Turn right onto Hohenzollerndamm.
- Wasserwerk will be on the left, building number 208.
If you prefer to take a taxi, the address is: Hohenzollerndamm 208, 10717 Berlin and the transit time is approximately 20 minutes.